Graphic Designer at Blackstone Agency
About the Position
We’re excited to announce that we’re looking to add on to our graphic design team so we accommodate serving more clients with custom creative marketing. We’re diving into this search with open hearts and a healthy dose of flexibility because we’re just that type of agency.
This position will be part-time, though there is certainly potential to grow into more over time. Here’s the nitty-gritty in terms of defining the perfect addition to Blackstone Agency crew…
- Develop creative solutions that meet the established client criteria
- Create effective advertising and marketing assets that meet campaign objectives and platform/medium guidelines. (Examples: social media ad formats, display banners, direct mail pieces, booklets, etc.)
- Experience in responsive and UX/UI web design
- Maintain best practices for file and server management, including consistent application of file naming conventions, file/folder organization and versioning control
- Proficiency with image manipulation, color-correction, etc.
- Develop and maintain client brand guidelines and design standards.
- Knowledge of file format types, such as PDF, TIF, EPS, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. and how to create/edit them.
- Ability to translate client ideas and internal concepts into print-ready mechanical files.
- Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat on MAC OSX platform or PC
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, meet deadlines and stay within project scope.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills
- Publication or magazine experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Patient and will be sensitive to unique requests, knowing that many of our client’s projects will require exceptional attention to detail.
- Enjoy being on the water
If this sounds like a great fit for you, submit your resume today!