10 Tips on Creating a Landing Page
You know that you need an awesome landing page to encourage your website’s visitors to take a certain action but maybe you don’t know what that entails. Here are a few tips to help you achieve the most effective landing page:
- Use your header to broadcast your offers value.
- You need an attractive headline at the top of your landing page.
- You need a stellar secondary headline and some really excellent copy which provides the extra details. Your ad text should always have impeccable grammar.
- Your landing page should have at least 2 strong calls to action. At least one of the calls to action should be a well designed “button” or something that stands out.
- Use trust factors to make someone feel comfortable taking the action. Testimonials work well for this purpose.
- Use professional images or videos that are relevant to the content on the page. Don’t use the same stock images you see on other websites.
- Use links sparingly! They tend to distract the visitor, so keep it clean and organized.
- Keep all of the important things you want your visitors to see “above the fold” on your landing page.
- Test, test, test – If possible, do more than one landing page so you can see what works better.
- In today’s age, make sure your page is mobile friendly.
Customize it until it is perfectly tuned to your target audience.
There you have it. If you’re still not inspired to build an awesome landing page or need advice, contact one of us marketing gurus here at Blackstone Agency and we’d be more than happy to put one together for you.